Many things can compromise the quality of air in your home – pollution from outdoors, dust, pest control products, cleaning product fumes, smoke, and more. While some of these contaminants are minor annoyances that can disappear on their own, others present an ongoing health hazard.
It’s crucial to maintain proper indoor air quality by seeking professional air cleaner and purification services from experts such as Albritton Service Co. We provide a wide range of professional air cleaner and filtration products and services ranging from HEPA filters and UV lights to whole-home air filtration systems.
When it gets too hot and humid in the summer, call us for dehumidifier services.
Benefits of Installing an Air Cleaner in Your Home
- Helps reduce allergies and asthma attacks: If anyone in your home suffers from asthma or allergies, an air cleaner can significantly reduce harmful contaminants and reduce triggers.
- Helps eliminate VOCs (volatile organic compounds): In addition to helping to control nasty odors, air cleaners help to trap particles from air fresheners, paint on walls, furniture, and even aerosols that emit VOCs.
- Keep your home cleaner: Air cleaners are very effective at trapping dust and dust mites, helping you to enjoy a cleaner home.
What Are the Types of Air Filtration Systems?
- HEPA (High Energy Particulate Air) Filters: These filters are effective at trapping larger contaminants such as dust.
- UV (Ultraviolet) filters: These use rays of UV light to kill tiny microorganisms such as bacteria and are normally used in conjunction with HEPA filters.
- Carbon activated filters: These filters are designed to trap contaminants such as smoke and other odors as they pass through a filter containing tiny absorbent pores.
- Ionizing air purifiers: These work by introducing negatively charged particles that attract positively charged pollutants. Ultimately, the particles become too heavy and fall from the air before attaching to surfaces.
- Electrostatic air purifiers: These clean the air using static electricity. An electrostatic charge is generated to trap airborne particles.
If you need a whole-home humidifier installed or serviced, Albritton Service Co has got you covered.
How Do Whole-Home Air Filtration Systems Work?
Whole-house air purification systems typically work by being attached somewhere after or before your HVAC handler to clean the air being pumped by your HVAC before it’s released out of your air ducts into your Ruston home. However, there are also stand-alone units that suck and clean your indoor and outdoor air before pumping this clean air back into your home through your ductwork.