The HVAC contractor who gave you this card has earned the distinctive title of “Carrier® Factory Authorized Dealer” – 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Only 1% of all US HVAC contractors* have earned this distinction by consistently performing to rigorous national standards. This dealer has met Carrier’s rigid criteria for quality, knowledge, and service. You can be confident in your decision to work with them.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Carrier enthusiastically backs this dealer with a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee.
- If, for any reason, you are dissatisfied with your new Carrier® equipment within one year of its installation date, this dealer will correct the problem or remove the equipment and refund your purchase price.
- Ask them for a copy of the guarantee that needs your signature. It includes details and limitations.
Carrier endorses this dealer on technical aspects of HVAC installation, maintenance and repair.
- This dealer sends their sales repre- sentatives to Carrier® University where they learn how to offer you solutions with the highest level of comfort and value possible.
- This dealer’s technicians thoroughly understand the industry’s leading products that are energy-efficient
as well as reliable, quiet and environmentally sound.
- They also maintain all required local licenses, have appropriate insurance and liability coverage, and fulfill warranty obligations in a timely manner.
Carrier commends this dealer for continually maintaining high-level training and certifications.
- This dealer employs NATE®-certified installers and technicians who have passed a stringent set of core and specialty exams.
- They also receive ongoing training specific to Carrier® technology and products.
- Strictly adhering to Carrier® installation and service procedures, this dealer uses genuine Carrier® Factory Authorized Parts whenever possible to ensure that your system performs as promised…preserving its original efficiency and sound levels.
- They are also certified by the EPA for proper refrigerant handling.
*Based on 98,508 HVAC Contractors in US. Source: Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors in the US: Market Research Report, IBISWorld, August 2014, http://www.ibisworld.com/industry/default.aspx?indid=1945 01-811-20411-25